You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (StrDst-Jewelry , Woltersdorferstr. 3a, 39175 Königsborn, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than the low-cost standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only be liable for any loss of value of the Goods if such loss of value is due to handling of the Goods that is not necessary to examine the nature, properties and functioning of the Goods.
Exclusion of the right of revocation
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts